Niles Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") has established the following personal information protection policy regarding the handling of personal information so that customers can use our services with peace of mind. .
Definition of personal information
Personal information is information about an individual, and information that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth, and other descriptions contained in the information (can be easily compared with other information, (including those that can identify a specific individual).
Collection of personal information
We may collect personal information. The purpose of using personal information is as described below.
Use of personal information
We may use the collected personal information for the following purposes.
- To provide online shopping, content services, other information provision services, etc.)
- For selling, soliciting sales, shipping, and providing services for products, etc. (both tangible and intangible) of our company and third parties
- For advertisement or publicity (sending e-mail, etc.) of products, etc. of our company and third parties
- For billing, settlement, etc. ・For delivery, logistics, etc.
- For identity verification
- For customer support (inquiries, complaints, etc.)
- For conducting questionnaires
- To implement campaigns (gift campaigns, etc.)
- To provide affiliates and point services
- For research, statistics and analysis of marketing data
- For the development of new services and new functions
- For other purposes specified individually in each of our services.
Handling of personal information
As a general rule, we do not disclose personal information to third parties without the consent of the individual. However, personal information may be provided to third parties in the following cases.
- When there is the consent of the person ・When disclosure of member information is requested based on laws and ordinances by administrative agencies, public bodies, or equivalent organizations.・When disclosing to an insurance company for an insurance claim.
- When we outsource all or part of our business (on the premise of concluding a non-disclosure agreement between the said outside party and our company).
- When disclosing to the party succeeding the business at the time of business succession due to merger, business transfer, or other reasons.
- When permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
- Other cases specified individually for each service of our company.
Voluntary provision of personal information
It is up to you to decide whether or not to provide your personal information to us. However, if you do not provide the necessary items, we may not be able to provide each service properly.
Accuracy of personal information
We will endeavor to accurately process the personal information you provide. However, the individual is responsible for ensuring that the content of the personal information provided is accurate and up-to-date.
Change of personal information, etc.
In principle, only the person himself/herself can request disclosure, correction, deletion, suspension of use, and suspension of provision to a third party of the registered personal information. However, if there is a risk of harming the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the person or a third party, or if there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our service operations, we will violate other laws and regulations. In some cases, we may not respond to disclosure. In addition, if it is difficult to suspend the use of the personal information or stop providing it to a third party (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc."), or if it is difficult to suspend the use, etc. , when we take necessary alternative measures to protect the rights and interests of the person, we may not respond to the suspension of use, etc.
About identity verification
When responding to requests for disclosure, correction, deletion or suspension of use of personal information, we will use information that can identify individuals (name, address, telephone number, date of birth, e-mail address, membership number, password, etc.) Verify that you are who you say you are. However, we are not responsible if someone other than yourself obtains and uses personally identifiable information.
Use of statistical information
Based on the personal information provided, we will create statistical information in a format that cannot identify individuals, and we will be able to use such data without any restrictions.
Outsourcing of personal information processing
We may outsource some or all of our personal information handling operations (on the premise of concluding a non-disclosure agreement between us and the outside party). In addition, we are responsible for the handling of personal information by the subcontractor.
Acquisition of access log
Our services may collect access logs for the purpose of improving convenience and creating statistical data. We will not disclose access logs to third parties unless legally required. If you refuse to send access logs, you may not be able to use each service normally.
Efforts to prevent leaks
We will manage and store personal information with utmost care, and will do our utmost to prevent leaks. We strive to implement appropriate security measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control. Personal information is stored in a safe environment inaccessible to general users.
Access to Third Party Sites
Disclaimer regarding third party provision
In the following cases, we will not be held responsible for the acquisition of personal information by a third party.
- When the individual himself/herself applies for the purchase of a product through our service and reveals personal information to the seller (Please contact each company directly regarding the handling of personal information by the seller.)
- When the person is accidentally identified by the information entered in our service
- When personal information is provided by the individual or someone other than the individual on an external site linked from our service.
- When a person other than the person himself/herself obtains information that can identify an individual.
Use of Google Analytics and Cookies
Use of Google Analytics
Changes and Notices
We may change the content of our personal information protection policy without prior notice. Please refer to the latest content on this page when using.
Inquiries about personal information
Inquiries regarding our personal information protection policy are accepted at the contact below.
Niles Co., Ltd.
7-13-4 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061